Monday, July 21, 2008

We Cry When We Lie

Think about it, everyone has lied at least once right? but when were wrong. Were stuck, nothing else to do but cry. It manipulates the other person to feel bad. I've had guys give me the waterworks, thinking I cared half the time. I spent years listening to the excuses and the "please don't go's" along with those tears. Those fucking horrific tears. I cried because of him, but to myself. He cried to me, to make me believe. Evidence in the slightest bit, should be enough but why do we stay? Even when we know someone is lying. Were we genetically fucked at birth, being told the sky was blue, the grass was green, and we believed that hands down. But we could be told our partner's cheating, and can't bare to believe it. It never made much sense. Tears mean nothing, I stop crying from this moment on. It will never get me anywhere in life.

3 comments:

Raven said...

tears mean alot, they let you know your still feeling.

and we see the sky, and the grass. Ever had him sit infront of you and cry? Not alot of girls have, its hard to do. Most men cant even bring themselves to cry infront of us, rather pull the waterworks shit on the phone because god forbid they hurt their reallllll girlfriend. Ms. Pride.


I love you x a millionnnnnn.

Patricia Marie said...

this is soo true. i dont know you, but your thoughts are incredible

Tatiana said...

You really do have a way with words.