Thursday, July 17, 2008

Love Is Used To Loosely

"I Love You", Go to Wikipedia and it simply states that I love you can be used for a wide variety of emotions, states, feelings, attitudes etc. So the term I love you really doesn't have much meaning if you think about it. People say I love you like its "hello" or "goodbye".
Guys use the word "I love you" as if it gives them a free pass into the pants, Some use it as a tool to misconstrue our emotions into believing that they care. Stop believing every idiot that tells you "I love you". He isn't the best thing that ever happened to you, you won't die if he leaves. The world will keep moving if one person doesn't "love you". In my opinion I say fuck the I love you's, I'd rather see something. If you want to use a term so loosely, then show me. And if you do you show me, be original about it, dinner and a movie won't make me believe it.

3 comments:

Justine Samantha said...

inspiring post. men come and go as does i love you(s).

if you can see/feel that he loves you then thats when you know its real. otherwise he just another sorry excuse of a man.

words are only words until you put meaning into them.

hallelujah nana.

keeping coming with these great posts i love so much. lol

rissapeace, said...

Amen, Nana..

genuinely so true, i've witnessed filling in silent treatments with i love you(s)... that was a trip

oh how love has been stretched to something different these days..

as for sorry(s)too i hate the word sorry, i need you to show me baby!

movies, footsies &a dinner aint gonna cut it sweets...

Tatiana said...

Hallelujahh.