Friday, July 4, 2008

His Beginning Was My End

I hate starting over. I hate the questions and getting to know people. I hate trust, It's the worst feeling next to love. How can you trust to someone you don't know. People talk so greatly about falling in love like its the best thing that could happen to someone. Love drives people fucking crazy. what happens when two people who "love" each other break up? They fall. So I say why "fall" in love? Let love take it's time.


I'm a hypocrite though.


I figure I'd give him some rope, but not enough to hang himself with. It all seems like bullshit looking back. I'm sitting here hurting. I can't say he hurt me because I let him get inside me physically and emotionally. So who can I blame but myself. I can cry a million tears and it won't do shit, I had to learn that the hard way.


"The real events that have happened to me have been fucked up,
not my mind!" -Jack Starks


I don't know if he broke my heart, because my heart had already been broken and I never really fixed it. But I gave him what was left, hoping he wouldn't be another guy that slide between my legs or played me like a puppet. Maybe if for once I gave things a chance, they would work in my favor. But once you feel betrayed, there's no real way to erase the little devil tapping away at the side of your head questioning every little text message or phone call. And questioning whether or not it was real. I still don't know what's real in this world.



"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!"- Alice in Wonderland



I know love isn't enough but,
I'm not finished with this.

No comments: