Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What Happened To Acting Like A Lady?

I'm tired of females saying they don't associate with other females. Posting things like "Fuck Bitches" BITCH, you are a BITCH. Women need to stop the negativity towards other females. I had my moment, It's not easy to have female relationships but it's not impossible you just need to associate with the right people. Not these childish females, trying to feed off who the next person they are going to "wash". Men are just as grimy as females. So for a female to say they only associate with guys, is stupid. For females to bring other females down, thats a fucking joke. Don't you realize that there are a shitload of men who love to do just that. (I'm not down talking men either). You expect to live your lives around males forever? Your not one, and acting like a male is not cute nor a better way to live or act. What ever happened to just acting like a lady? Females trying to grab their crotch in pictures when theres no dick there or talk about snuffing guys, GOD!

ACT LIKE A LADY, YOUR NOT A MAN.

11 comments:

Justine Samantha said...

word!!!!

Raven said...

http://bravenewfilms.org/blog/19986-sista-queen-try-being-a-lady

rissapeace, said...

amen,

superduperkya said...

I'm not gonna lie, its hard for me to get alone with females/trust them, but I do have a few close female friends that I can trust. regardless just about everything you said was true.

PREACHHH.

Anonymous said...

preach!

(thnks to justine i came across your words, i love em.)

Mr Gass!! said...

Bien dicho!

Saludos desde EspaƱa

Anonymous said...

I hope you really mean this...and that you've truly changed...because you used to be exactly like these girls you speak of. you even used the exact word "wash"...

Krystal. said...

Wow..o_0


amen..

Anonymous said...

worddddd uppp

Houston. said...

true story, if you feel like this you should read my work. girls should be more ladylike.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I like you already haha.