Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Never Ending Story

I know you've heard it before, "people don't change unless they want to change". It's the damn truth, I have to come to terms with that. No matter how loud you yell, how many times you threaten to break up with someone, no matter how many times they say they're going to change. The fact is your mouth isn't strong enough to make them move. If someone keeps constantly doing the same shit, it should be a sign for most to leave...but it's not for me. And that's my problem.

I've changed my life, at first I thought it was for the better. No more drugs and liquor to stir my mind away from reality. But I've become someone I used to be. Someone I thought would never come back. The girl who has everything going for her but can't seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can't blame anyone but myself. I've pushed my friends away, I don't even know who they are anymore. The last of their words strike me like a flame, a constant reminder that I fucked up.

It's hard for me to even write this. I'm fighting the truth with what I want it to be, and not taking it for what it is. I'll get back to you on this one.

2 comments:

Justine Samantha said...

i loved.

Tatiana said...

Your real friends will always be there if they were your real friends in the first place. If you fucked up, fuck it. Theres always a way to fix a problem, just figure out whatttt you gotta do love.