Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Keep The Past In The Past

I always told myself I'd never put myself in a situation similar to what I was in 2 years ago. The other night I did. I faced someone who I thought I'd never see again in my life. Someone who put me through too much pain at such a young age. I knew what I was doing. I don't know why I felt the need to fuck with fate. I had no business going back there and I did. The bruises faded, but it seems the scars are still a part of me. I don't know why, my life seems perfect. My current boyfriend treats me better than he did on his worst day but I find myself still hurting, screaming on the inside and no one bothers to give a fuck. So why do I? I'm trying to love someone and I don't know how because of him... because back then love was a lie, so how can I find truth? I have no trust in anyone. But I need to learn how to keep the past in the past or how else am I going to build a future?

1 comment:

no G necessary B said...

One Day At A Time.

thats my best advice <33

"Don’t worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as
effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing
bubblegum."
-Wear Sunscreen lyrics.