Sunday, August 17, 2008

Celibacy

I'm tired of sex, Honestly it complicates everything. I had previously stopped having sex for a while because I was misconstruing love with the physical aspect of sex. Having sex with someone doesn't mean you love them more or less. I'm tired of sex, don't get me wrong...it's fun, you catch a great feeling for the time. But what do I gain after sex? Not a damn thing. If anything sex won't bring me closer to a person. It doesn't separate any of my relationships past or present. I need more than pelvis to pelvis. Something that will make an impact and really make me feel because sex has made me numb.

So I plan to start my celibacy again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dooooo it

Justine Samantha said...

if your in love, it should be more than sex but lovemaking.

be celibate until you feel your not just having sex but having sex becuase your emotionally connected with that person.

;]

Raven said...

lmao rofl djfhdjkhffdkjghfhgkfhgdhgfijghkfjg.



okay. you probably wouldnt feel this way if you spent less time on the physical aspects of your relationship early on, rather than the oposite.. but yeah.. very true.. sounds part 1 of my 7 reasons blog.