Sunday, September 7, 2008

What We Don't See, Won't Hurt Us

Why do we feel the need to see the things that we know will hurt us? I've been thinking about that lately, I'm good at the whole C.I.A inspector gadget type bullshit but honestly it's gets tiring. Your mind runs a mile a minute, you loose sleep, you loose trust and all for the things that make you cringe. I'm starting to forget why I got into a relationship in the first place. I was never a relationship kind of person. If I wanted to put someones life under a microscope it should've been mine. I forgot that the things I hated about him were the things that made me want to be with him. I hate wondering but What We Don't See, Won't Hurt Us right?

2 comments:

Raven said...

ha! remember that night sitting in the bus station I was telling you..god only knows the shit hes doing, or has done in the past.. but what I dont know can't hurt me.. YOU WORRY TO MUCH!

sometimes i wonder if we didnt have those incredible talks, what would you have to write about..

lolo said...

this real talk <3